Saturdays at ENCOUNTER
Saturdays at ENCOUNTER is moving to 5 pm!
We are gathering back on campus, just outdoors! Join us for Saturday evening, in person, worship services in the Ralston Street Parking Lot at 5 pm. Connect with each other in worship in a way that keeps everyone safe.
Some details about the service:
- The Friday before the service, you’ll be able to download worship lyrics and the message notes HERE onto your device or print them out at home if you like. We’ll also have a QR code available on site that can be used to download notes to your device if needed.
- There won’t be any childcare or kids’ classes. Children must remain with a parent or guardian.
- Restrooms will be available.
- Bring your own lawn chair, wear your face mask, maintain a six-foot distance from those outside of your household, and arrive before 6 pm to avoid disrupting others once the service begins.
- We’ll have a time of worship, prayer and the weekend message.
- If you have a fever or feel ill, please wait to gather with others.
We will continue to Livestream our services for those who would prefer to stay home during this time. Of course, if you have a vulnerability that puts you at high risk, please continue to meet with us online.