Love VC Day with ACTION
Let’s partner with ACTION to care for our communities across Ventura County!
Join us for our 16th annual day of bringing acts of service to our communities in need. On one day, volunteers across Ventura County will complete hundreds of projects to assist seniors, disabled residents, under-resourced families and those experiencing homelessness. COVID safe, outdoor projects include minor repairs in mobile home parks, landscaping at shelters, card making for seniors in nursing homes and special gifts for foster youth!
on Love VC day, we:
- Build ramps for those who have handicaps
- Plant community gardens
- Paint, clean, and window wash at mobile home parks
- Make cards for seniors in nursing homes
- Collect needed items for women’s shelters
- Make blankets for children in foster care
- …And much, much more!