It started with Jesus and continues through us. Join the vision of ENCOUNTER to have an impact on our community and the world.
As Christians, we give because of the grace and generosity God has given us. This grace giving is described as being generous, willing, God-directed, shared, active and love-motivated (2 Corinthians 8:2-8).
Your giving at ENCOUNTER supports
– General Contributions, our overall church budget (Adults, Students & Children, Global Missions, Local Outreach, Operations, Staff)
– Global Partners of the Month financial gifts for two of our missionaries each month and a Christmas donation during October
– Mortgage Debt Payoff enables us to complete paying off the remaining building debt which is now less than $500,000 (the original loan was about $2 million)
– Care Fund blesses individuals and families who are dealing with extreme financial hardship due to health or job loss
– Catalyst Int’l our global ministry to cross-cultural workers through conferences like Breathe and Traction
Give through our offering or TEXT “GIVE” to 805-303-5070
Options include eCheck, Debit Card, Visa Card, MasterCard or Discover Card. You can also set up bill pay (recurring electronic payments) through your bank.
Send your gift to ENCOUNTER, 6950 Ralston Street, Ventura, CA 93003
Sign up for a free account to support both local and global ministries of ENCOUNTER. You’ll receive an email confirmation for every contribution and an end of year summary of all donations for tax purposes. Your confidential history of online giving is available anytime you login.